Free Fortnite V Bucks
Steps on how to get free Fortnite V Bucks
Fortnite is a now popular game all around the world. Everyone knows about the trend of it and almost everyone plays it. A lot of players love the game and the skins on it. Some of these skins are easily achievable. Some others need a lot of the in-game currency called “V Bucks”. Now V Bucks are not easily achievable. You have to pay a certain amount of money to get them and most people won’t or just aren’t that ‘rich’ to buy them. So we have made this article to teach you step by step to get free fortnite v bucks pretty easy.
Take action using the below steps to get free Fortnite V Bucks:
- Click here to go to the online tool that we will be using to get the online in-game currency without paying a dime (you don’t need to download or pay anything to use it)
- Enter your Username/Login ID/E-Mail (No password required)
- Select the amount of V Bucks you’d like to add
- Click the generate button and let the tool complete all the server requests. Takes only a few seconds.
- You don’t need to do anything now. If everything was right you should be seeing the requested amount of V Bucks on your Epic Games Fortnite account!
Improved missiles update
Fortnite’s guided missile certainly had its moments, but Epic dropped it with an April patch for a reason– it was so powerful (and ammo so plentiful) that you could make life a living hell for anyone who wasn’t an immediate threat. Flash forward a few months and Epic is ready to bring the weapon back … albeit not as you knew it. Epic has revealed in a developer update, that the guided missile will come back to battle royale mode, but that it’s now meant as more of a “scouting tool” than a game-deciding weapon.
Simply put, Epic has nerfed the missile in most respects. Before, you could fire a seemingly endless stream and make it difficult for anyone to offer a response.
When the guided missile would come back, the company didn’t say specifically. Between this and the toned-down Compact SMG, though, it’s evident that Epic wants to eliminate some of the rough edges in Fortnite. As fun as it may be to wield overpowered weapons, they can easily sour the experience for virtually everyone else.